TWHC welcomes new members at any time during the year. We have a healthy summer league and friendly match programmes, as well as the more 'formal' winter league programme.
If you're a prospective new member then please email the relevant contacts below and register to Join The Club via the website which will include a registration form.
You are welcome to come along to a couple of ‘taster’ training sessions before committing to membership.
To find out more, come along to a training session to have a go or, if the information below doesn't answer your questions, please contact:
Members should download the Club App and, on the website, ensure you have updated your communication preferences in Your Account settings.
In order to receive news and selection requests, all players should ensure that they set their profiles to accept emails from the club.
• When you join, every member has a profile that they need to submit, can manage and update themselves. Photographs should be added to support coaches and officials.
• All players will be assigned to a team or squad, and they will be able to update the website and team areas with team news items, match reports and photos.
• Selection for matches will be through the club management platform.
• This is the main way of communicating with club members which will be via the website or by email. This is why confirming your email and allowing access for club communication is so important.
• All players age 16 and over should have their own email registered for club communication. Parents will continue to receive the same information.
• Download the Pitchero Club app to keep in touch with the club and up-to-the-minute selection information and news
• Members will pay their subs directly via the website.
• GoCardless is the facility that is used to pay for any transactions. This is similar to PayPal but has a direct debit facility. You will have to sign up and set up your bank details initially, and then be able to pay your subs.
For issues with the access to the database or with registration to Pitchero, please contact their support team directly.
Phone: 0113 292 6070 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org