Hello and Welcome to the new TWHC website and club management platform powered by Pitchero.
We need ALL members, coaches, players, parents to JOIN THE CLUB.
This is a NECESSITY, in order to receive club communications and be available for selection to play, to pay membership fees, join team chats, get match information and much much more.
*** Non-Playing Parents of Junior Members ***
YOU, the parent/guardian, must join under your OWN name. Then select the PARENT role, which will allow you to add your children to your account. If you do not play yourself, do NOT select the PLAYER role.
Juniors CANNOT join themselves and applications will be declined!
• When you join, every member has a profile that they need to submit, can manage and update themselves. Photographs should be added to support coaches and officials.
• All players will be assigned to a team or squad, and they will be able to update the website and team areas with team news items, match reports and photos.
• Selection for matches will be through the club management platform.
• This is the main way of communicating with club members which will be via the website or by email. This is why confirming your email and allowing access for club communication is so important.
• All players age 16 and over should have their own email registered for club communication. Parents will continue to receive the same information.
• Download the Pitchero Club app on mobile devices to keep in touch with the club and up-to-the-minute selection information and news
• Members will pay their subs directly via the website.
• GoCardless is the facility that is used to pay for membership subscriptions. This is similar to PayPal but has a direct debit facility. You will have to sign up and set up your bank details initially, and then be able to pay your subs.
In order to receive news and selection requests, all players should ensure that they set their profiles to accept emails from the club.
For issues with the access to the database or with registration to Pitchero, please contact their support team directly.
Phone: 0113 292 6070 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any problem with the Sign Up process, please send an email to email@example.com with your name, a brief description of the problem and a contact number.
For more information on how to Join The Club, please download and open the documents below.